UV Product Sales
We are looking for an experienced UV products salesperson to join an exciting and growing company in a senior role heading up the sales department for the UV product group. The job involves travelling worldwide to see clients and exhibit at trade shows. The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
Based either in our Dunstable office or can be set up in another facility.
Salary: Competitive (POA)
We at Victory Lighting are looking to expand our Sales Team to match recent growth and help develop business further in our global markets. With our market territories and product groups forever increasing we are looking for hardworking, professional and passionate individuals to join our vibrant Sales Team.
With a demonstrable talent for sales, gained from a retail (or similar) background, you will be given full product and business systems training as well as sales support in order to perform your duties effectively.
The ideal candidate will need to possess the following skill sets:
- Good understanding of the market
- Work well in a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to achieve targets set
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Customer Service experience preferred but not essential
- Confident communicator via telephone, email or face to face
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs effectively (Outlook, Excel, Word etc)
- Time and workload management
Victory also offer possibilities to travel various parts of world by participating in many International Trade Fairs. You will also be required to meet with various International accounts on occasions.
This is an ideal role for someone seeking to develop a career in sales with a dynamic and growing company. There is an excellent and realistic bonus package offered as well as prospects for progression within the company.
Working hours 9:00am –